1. Any item broken or lost from the hire kit MUST be purchased
from our tackle shop & replaced before you leave. Thank
you. Fly fishing hire kit includes rod, reel, net, priest, bag,
polarized glasses, fly box, disgorger and spool of line.
2. Any person caught stealing will be prosecuted.
3. No static fishing other than by dry fly.
4. Flies to be single or tandem only.
5. Fish may not be caught for other fishermen.
6. Taking fish from the stew ponds is not permitted.
7. The management reserve the right to hold random spot checks.
8. Hooks must have barb.
9. All fish caught must be weighed and recorded.
10. All anglers must carry and use a landing net.
11. Well behaved dogs are allowed on a lead when an angler is
12. Extra fish must be purchased before you catch them.
13. Please report to the management any abuse of the
14. You will be asked to leave the fishery by the management for
any infringement of the above. No refund will be given.
15. No catch and release, unless on Mallard/brown trout lakes.