Our holiday cottages are located on the edge of Dartmoor by Tavistock
Our holiday cottages, apartments and log cabins are located on the edge of the Dartmoor National Park only 1 mile from Tavistock.
Here at my home I feel it is important to provide you with a lovely holiday that is special for all the right reasons, from the moment you arrive, to the time you have to leave!
Our holiday cottages, apartments and log cabins sleep between 2 and 6 people each but as a collection can sleep up to 30 people and so your friends and family can join you for your winter or summer break and yet have their own space. Our delightful hand built Oak Gazebo and BBQ area is almost crying out for those sociable family gatherings!
I will do my best to answer the fishery phone immediately and reply to all emails within one hour.
The full weekly prices on my website include a bottle of wine and fresh flowers on the table for your arrival. Also adult bathrobes and hand and bath towels are included in these prices too
All my cottage, apartments and log cabins include all the following:
- Free WiFi in all holiday units (except Cabin and Lodge which can use free wifi under our Gazebo at anytime)
- Electric, gas and oil are included
- Natural Spring Water Supply (Fully treated and tested regularly by WDBC)
- Underfloor heating throughout (Snug CH, Cabin Radiators and Lodge Radiators)
- Fully fitted kitchens (cooker, microwave and fridge etc)
- 32” Freeview TVs (Clearbrook – Smart TV plus 3 other tvs in bedrooms)
- DVD and CD players
- Hairdryer and torch
- Smoke detectors and Carbon Monoxide Detectors (checked and recorded before your arrival)
- No smoking inside ‘all’ units (smoking is welcome anywhere outside or under our Gazebo)
- Night light outside front door (stays on all night)
- Parking for one car near to the property (extra cars can park in our main car park)
- All my properties welcome at least one dog, some welcome two or three but there is a charge of £25 per dog per week. (Cabin and Lodge welcome a small dog)
On site facilities:
- Five stunning fly fishing lakes (No catch and release)
- Adult and Children’s float fishing lake (catch and release or catch and keep)
- Fly Fishing lessons
- Oak Gazebo and BBQ area with lights
- Children’s play area with trampoline and football area
- The Trout ‘n’ Tipple Pub 200yds serving food and drink (leased to Matt Smith at the moment)