(sleeps 6 + travel cot)
This renovated barn has delightful views across the Heron Lakes from the lounge, lower ground floor bedroom and garden. Entrance into oak kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave. Four steps lead up to an open plan lounge with CD mini- system,Nintendo Wii, DVD and Smart television with built in Freeview and two leather sofas with four built in recliners.
Three bedrooms in total all with 19” TV’s. Two upstairs, one double and one with a superking (made up to single beds on request prior to arrival). WC and walk in shower. Lower ground floor bedroom text is the same.
Lower ground floor bedroom with a double bed and has a small en-suite with shower cubicle & WC and door leading to garden with decking and furniture.
- NEW – On the terrace is a brand new 7 seater hot tub with 63 jets, air massage system, LED lights and bluetooth music connectivity.
- 2 leather sofas with 4 recliners
- Detached Cottage
- Sleeps 6 +Travel Cot
- Under floor heating
- CD player with blue tooth connectivity
- Terrace area
- Views of Heron Lake
- Ground floor bedroom ensuite shower
- Family shower room on top floor
- BBQ on the terrace
- Add 3 dogs (extra charge)
- Our pub welcomes well behaved dogs on the ground floor
- Our pub ‘The Trout n Tipple’ is only 300yds
A bottle of wine and fresh flowers will be on the table for all full week bookings. Also adult bathrobes and hand and bath towels are included with all full week bookings.