Opening Times Fly Fishing Lakes Summer & Winter
- Open 6 days a week.
- Closed Mondays(open Bank Holidays)
- Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & Boxing Day.
- Always open the first Monday after Boxing Day
- FIRST LIGHT – DUSK
- Fly anglers are now also welcome to bring a dog with them on a lead. Dogs are also welcome in our pub and our cottages.
Osprey, Kingfisher & Heron Lakes
RAINBOW TROUT, SPARCTIC TROUT, TIGER TROUT, GOLDEN TROUT, BLUE TROUT AND BROWN TROUT FROM 1.5LBS WITH RAINBOWS TO ABOVE 20LBS!
- Full day 6 fish permit £57
- Full day 5 fish permit £49
- Full day 4 Fish Permit £41
- Three fish Permit 5 hours £30 Evening 2 Fish (5-pm) £34
- OAP 2 Fish Permit (any time of day/5 hours) £27
- Parent and Child 3 Fish each (5 hours) £66
- Beginner’s Permit inc. 1 fish + rod hire (5 hours) £30
- Extra Fish £12
- Extra person sharing a rod (per person) £5
- Rod hire per session inc. net (read reg. 1) £10
- Net Hire only – per session £3
Corporate Events our Specialty
Book your Corporate or Social Event with us and let us take care of everything for you, right from your Accommodation, Fly Fishing, Tackle Hire and even Meals in our Pub!
Prices start from as little as £50/person for Fly Fishing (inc 3 fish permit) and Tackle Hire etc.
School Booking Discounts
Schools qualify for a reduced rate for a minimum of 10 plus children at only £10/child. This includes rod hire, 3 hours fishing and a 1 fish permit on our fly lakes.
10lb, 15lb, 20lb, 25lb & 30lb Trout Awards
For the ‘first’ trout you land over 10lb, 15lb, 20lb, 25lb or 30lb you will automatically receive one of our special badges to sew on your fishing waistcoat; so get fishing and GOOD LUCK !
Fishery Is Closed Mondays (except Bank Holidays)
If you are staying in one of our holiday apartments, it ‘might’ be possible to let you fish on a full day permit on a Monday but please do enquire before booking.
If you would like to have a fishing Permit or Holiday Voucher sent to someone for a present,please ask Abigail for details. These can be purchased by credit/debit card over the telephone on 07970 608890 or 01822 615441.