Opening Times Fly Fishing Lakes Summer & Winter
- Open 6 days a week.
- Closed Mondays(open Bank Holidays)
- Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & Boxing Day.
- Always open the first Monday after Boxing Day
- FIRST LIGHT – DUSK
- Fly anglers are now also welcome to bring a dog with them on a lead. Dogs are also welcome in our cottages.
All anglers catching a golden trout on our fishery will receive a prize!
Osprey, Kingfisher & Heron Lakes
RAINBOW TROUT, SPARCTIC TROUT, TIGER TROUT, GOLDEN TROUT, BLUE TROUT AND BROWN TROUT FROM 1.5LBS WITH RAINBOWS TO ABOVE 20LBS!
- Full day 6 fish permit £57
- Full day 5 fish permit £49
- Full day 4 Fish Permit £41
- Three fish Permit 5 hours £34
- Evening 2 Fish (5pm) £27
- OAP 2 Fish Permit (any time of day/5 hours) £27
- Parent and Child 3 Fish each (5 hours) £66
- Beginner’s Permit inc. 1 fish + rod hire (5 hours) £30
- Extra Fish £12
- Extra person sharing a rod (per person) £5
- Rod hire per session inc. net (read reg. 1) £10
- Net Hire only – per session £3
Mallard Catch & Release Lakes
STOCKED WITH BROWN TROUT FROM 1 1/2LBS UPWARDS
- 4 hours Catch & Release and first fish to be kept £34
- 8 hours Catch & Release and first fish to be kept £49
In times of low flow during the summer months, these lakes might well be closed on some days and also we are unsure at the time of website update if these lakes will open all year, but do please ring for more information.
These lakes are for the more experienced anglers due to tree coverage etc and they are limited to only two anglers at once, therefore booking is advised. Information on booking these permits will be available by telephoning the fishery directly on 07970 608890.
Anglers on holiday on the fishery will have the option of fishing the river pool on the river Tavy next to Mallard Lakes FOC when they purchase a permit for these browny lakes and conditions on the river are safe and it isn’t in flood.
Early Morning Fishing
During the summer months, early morning fishing is available and all anglers fishing early must fill in a self-service permit at the office before fishing. No upgrading permitted, only extra fish
and new permits allowed. Minimum ticket required to fish before 8am is a Three Fish permit.
Corporate Events our Specialty
let us take care of everything for you, right from your Accommodation, Fly Fishing and Tackle Hire.
School Booking Discounts
Schools qualify for a reduced rate for a minimum of 10 plus children at only £20/child. This includes rod hire, 4 hours fishing and a 1 fish permit & demo/help (30 mins).
10lb, 15lb, 20lb, 25lb & 30lb Trout Awards
For the ‘first’ trout you land over 10lb, 15lb, 20lb, 25lb or 30lb you will automatically receive one of our special badges to sew on your fishing waistcoat; so get fishing and GOOD LUCK !
Fishery Is Closed Mondays (except Bank Holidays)
If you are staying in one of our holiday apartments, it ‘might’ be possible to let you fish on a full day permit on a Monday but please do enquire before booking.
If you would like to have a fishing Permit or Holiday Voucher sent to someone for a present,please ask Abigail for details. These can be purchased by credit/debit card over the telephone on 07970 608890 or 01822 615441.